1. Welcome to Kutt.io
Thank you for your interest in our services to shorten advertising links (the "Services").
As used in this Agreement, "you" or "publisher" or "Publisher" means the natural person or entity that uses the Services (and / or any person, entity or successor entity, agency or network acting on your behalf) , "We" or "Kutt.io" means Kutt.io, and the "parts" means you and Kutt.io.
2. Access to your Services; Your account at Kutt.io
Your use of the Services is subject to your creation and our approval of a Kutt.io account (an “Account”). Kutt.io has the right to refuse or limit your access to the Services. By registering for our Services, if you are a natural person, you state that you are at least 18 years old. You can only have a single Account.
By registering with Kutt.io, you allow Kutt.io to provide advertisements and other content (“Ads”), as appropriate, on our shortened Kutt.io approved links.
2.1 Description of our Services
Our site offers the possibility of shortening URLs and thus earn money thanks to the advertising that is issued to users.
Advertisers may use our site to promote their products or services on our pages. Furthermore, you must understand and accept that Kutt.io will include advertising in these shortened URLs, since it is an essential requirement to operate with us.
The client is fully responsible for maintaining the security of their account and their Client Control Panel data, and is therefore also responsible for all activities that occur under their account and for any other action related to their account.
If you discover unauthorized access to your account or any other type of violation of system security parameters, you must immediately notify Kutt.io.
Kutt.io is not responsible for unreported acts, including harmful actions that may have been carried out on your account.
3. Use of our Services
You can use our Services only as permitted by this Agreement and applicable laws. Do not misuse our services. You can stop using any of our Services at any time.
4. Changes in our Services; Changes to the Contract
Kutt.io is constantly changing and improving its services. We can add or remove features or benefits of the Services at any time and we can suspend or interrupt a Service completely.
We can modify the Contract at any time. Any modification of the Kutt.io Conditions will be published on this page and any modification of the Kutt.io Program Policies will be reflected and published on their respective pages. The changes take effect 3 days after their publication. However, changes related to new functionalities of a Service or changes made for legal reasons will take effect immediately. If you do not accept the conditions modified in the Contract, you will have to stop using the affected Services.
According to the Kutt.io Conditions, you will receive a payment related to the number of valid visits on the links that you have shortened with our platform.
Except in the event of termination, Kutt.io will pay on the 1st and 16th of each month, as long as the equivalent balance in your Account reaches the minimum of 5 USD. Unless Kutt.io allows it, you cannot enter into any type of agreement with a third party whereby the third party receives payments made to you under the Contract or other financial benefits in connection with our Services.
Payments will be calculated only in accordance with our accounting. We may withhold payments made to you or adjust them to reflect or exclude any amount refunded and any amount derived from an invalid activity, as determined by Kutt.io in its sole discretion. Kutt.io will determine the invalid activities on your account, which includes but is not limited to:
- Intermediate publication of Popups
- Get impressions by paying directly or indirectly to others to visit the links
- Do not supplant referrals, blank referrals or missing referrals. All traffic sources must have their referrers verified.
- Generate visits using robots, proxies, auto-refreshes or other illegal methods.
- The distribution of illegal content or child pornography.
- You cannot unintentionally send users to our shortener using methods outside of the tools provided by our service.
- You cannot use our link shortener service if you have previously shortened it with another shortener. Kutt.io only allows you to use other shorteners as long as it is later than Kutt.io. Violation of one or more of our policies will lead to immediate expulsion from our platform, and the loss of the income you have generated in your account.
Kutt.io makes payments via Paypal, Payza or Bank Transfer services (Bank transfer is not available for all countries), when our client / s has reached a minimum of $ 5. Payments are made every 1st and 16th of every month.
In order to request a payment, you must accumulate a minimum of $ 5.00. As long as this amount is not reached, you will not be able to request payment, and your income will be saved until you reach that figure.
Kutt.io sets dates during the month to request payments. The dates to request payment are:
- The income you generate between the 1st and 15th of each month: Payment must be requested between the 14th and 15th of that month.
- The income you generate between the 16th and 30th or 31st of each month: Payment must be requested between the 29th, 30th or 31st of that month.
If you request payment outside of these dates, your payment would be postponed to the next payment date.
After requesting payment on the established dates, your payment will be sent to your account 15 days after the request. Our payments are NET15.
- You have requested the payment of income from [June 1 to 15] on June 15: You will receive the NET15 payment on July 1.
- You have requested the payment of income from [June 16 to 30] on June 29: You will receive the NET15 payment on June 16.
Remember that you can request payment on days [1-15] of each month on days 14 or 15 of said month, while you can request payment on days [16-30.31] on days 29, 30 or 31 of said month. You can read more information about our Payment Policy from here
Kutt.io reviews all transactions to combat fraud and reserves the right to review, approve or cancel such transactions based on the violation of one or more of the terms and conditions stipulated on our page.
Kutt.io reserves the right to block any transfer if our fraud algorithm detects invalid, illegal or unusual activity on your account.
In addition to any other rights and remedies that Kutt.io may have, if you wish to dispute a payment made or withheld in connection with our Services, you must notify Kutt.io in writing within 30 days of such payment. If you do not, you waive any claim related to the disputed Payment. To ensure proper payment, you are responsible for providing and keeping the contact and payment information in your Account updated. You are responsible for any charges made by your bank or Payment provider.
You ("Publisher", "Editor") are responsible for all taxes (if any) associated with the Services, other than taxes based on Kutt.io net earnings. All payments made by Kutt.io in relation to the Services will be considered to include taxes (if applicable) and should not be adjusted.
7. Intellectual and Industrial Property; Distinctive signs
Unless expressly stated otherwise in this Agreement, neither party will acquire any right, title or interest in the intellectual or industrial property rights that belong to the other party or to the licensees of this.
If Kutt.io provides you with software in connection with the Services provided, we grant you a non-exclusive and non-sublicensable license, during the term of the Contract, for the use of said software. This license is for the sole purpose of allowing you to enjoy and use the benefit of the Services provided by Kutt.io, in the manner permitted by the Contract.
Kutt.io grants you a non-exclusive and non-sublicensable license, during the term of the Contract, to use trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names or other Distinctive Signs of Kutt.io (“Distinctive Signs” ), only in relation to your use of the Services and in accordance with the Contract and the Guidelines for the use of Kutt.io brands. We can revoke this license at any time. Any trade arising from your use of the Kutt.io Distinctive Signs will belong to Kutt.io.
We can include your name and Distinctive Signs in our presentations, marketing materials, client list and financial reports, for which you grant Kutt.io a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and worldwide license, during the term of the Contract, to use your Distinctive Signs.
You agree not to disclose Kutt.io Confidential Information without our prior written consent. The “Kutt.io Conditional Information” includes all the software, technology and documentation related to the Services offered by Kutt.io. Kutt.io's confidential information does not include the information that you knew before your use of the Services, which becomes public domain without your including.
You can terminate the Contract at any time, by completing an account cancellation process. The contract will be considered terminated within 15 business days of receipt by Kutt.io of your notification. If you terminate the Contract and your balance equals or exceeds the applicable limit, we will pay you the balance you have earned on the next payment date that Kutt.io has established. Any payment obtained below the relevant limit to send a payment will be unpaid.
Kutt.io can terminate the Contract at any time, suspend or end the participation of any "Publisher", "Editor" for any reason. If we terminate the Contract due to your breach or an invalid activity, we may retain the unpaid amounts or roll back the payment made to your account. If you breach the Agreement or Kutt.io suspends or terminates your account, you will not be allowed to create a new account.
You agree to indemnify and defend Kutt.io, its associated entities and advertisers against any claims and responsibilities that arise or are related to actions carried out on your account, your use of the services or your breach of any of the conditions present in this Agreement.
12. Guarantees and Disclaimers
You represent and guarantee that you have full power and authority to enter into the Contract; You are the owner or you are legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of each Property. You are the person who makes the technical decisions and implements our services in each Property. All the Information that you provide to Kutt.io and that you enter in your Kutt.io account is correct and always up to date.
Each party warrants to the other that it will use reasonable care and diligence to fulfill its obligations under the Contract.
Unless otherwise stated in the Agreement, we make no promise about the services. For example, we make no commitment to the content of the Services, their profitability or ability to meet your needs.
- Complete contract; Modifications. The Agreement is our only agreement in relation to your use of the Services and supersedes any other prior or contemporary agreement in this regard. Neither party will have any right or remedy based on any declaration, manifestation or guarantee (whether done negligently or involuntarily) not expressly established in the Contract. This Contract may be modified (i) in writing signed by both parties and expressly indicating that the Contract is modified; or (ii) as set forth in Section 4, if you continue to use the Services after Kutt.io modifies the Agreement.
- Assignment. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights under the Contract.
- Independent contractors. The parties are independent contractors and the Contract does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture agreement between the parties.
- Non-existence of third party beneficiaries. Except as provided in Section 11, this Agreement does not grant any benefits to third parties.
- Absence of resignation. The fact that any of the parties does not exercise their right to enforce any provision of the Contract shall not constitute a waiver of such exercise.
- Severability. In the event that a specific condition of the Contract turns out to be invalid, the rest of it will remain in force.
- Survival. Sections 7, 9, 10, 11, and 13 of these Kutt.io Conditions will remain in effect even in the event of termination of the Agreement.
- Current law; jurisdiction. The Contract will be governed by Spanish law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Madrid capital courts in relation to any controversy (contractual or non-contractual) regarding the Contract.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be responsible for improper non-compliance to the extent that it was caused by a situation (for example, natural disaster, act of war or terrorism, rebellion, employment status, government action and Internet disruption) that was beyond the reasonable control of the part.
- Communications. In connection with your use of the Services, we may contact you regarding service announcements, administrative messages and other information. You can choose not to receive any of these communications in your Account settings. For information on how to contact Kutt.io, visit our contact page.
Terms and Conditions of Use of the Kutt.io Program.
Last Edition: 01/01/2020